Vanderbilt University is committed to the protection and confidentiality of student education records, adhering closely to the guidelines established by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) .
The Office of the University Registrar maintains academic records for all current and former Vanderbilt students. To request a document or service that is not listed below, please contact your home school.
- Change of Address
- Degree Verifications – Vanderbilt Degrees
- Degree Verifications – External Degrees
- Enrollment Certification
- Letters of Good Academic Standing
- Loan Deferment Requests
- Name Update
- Spring 2020 Grade Verification
- YES – Access to Academic Information