Vanderbilt University is committed to the protection and confidentiality of student education records, adhering closely to the guidelines established by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) .
The Office of the University Registrar maintains academic records for all current and former Vanderbilt students. To request a document or service that is not listed below, please contact your home school.
Please note that it is the policy of the Office of the University Registrar not to release transcripts from other institutions.
- Change of Address
- Degree Verifications – Vanderbilt Degrees
- Degree Verifications – External Degrees
- Enrollment Certification
- Letters of Good Academic Standing
- Loan Deferment Requests
- Name Update
- Spring 2020 Grade Verification
- YES – Access to Academic Information