The Office of the University Registrar is the trustee of  student records. If you need a transcript, verification of your enrollment dates and status or your degree information, we are here to help you.

If you are interested in taking classes but don’t want to pursue a degree, please review the information under Unclassified Studies.

Our office also provides certification for all veterans, publishes the undergraduate academic calendar, and provides many academic reports and services to the university. We stand ready to help you in any way that we can.