Home » Division of Unclassified Studies (DUS) » Adult Learners

Adult Learners

Students who enroll as Adult Learners within the Division of Unclassified Studies may take courses for college credit without actively seeking a degree. Adult learners may remain in the program indefinitely, provided they maintain satisfactory academic progress. To apply for admission to the Division of Unclassified Studies as an adult learner, the following must be submitted:
    While enrolled as a student in the Division of Unclassified Studies, the following standards must be maintained: 

  • Maintain a 2.0 GPA and earn no grade lower than a C on coursework taken while in the Division
  • Meet all prerequisites for courses taken
  • All tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Students who have an outstanding balance from a prior term must pay that balance in full along with the current term’s tuition before they will be permitted to register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsThe Honor System