Consortium Student Information
Admitted Students – Important Information for First-Time Consortium Students at Vanderbilt
- Upon admission as a Consortium student at Vanderbilt, you will receive an email from the Office of the University Registrar with instructions on how to create your Vanderbilt University computing account, including your Vanderbilt email.
- After claiming your VUnetID and ePassword, please login to YES to verify your class enrollments.
- Attend only classes for which you are registered. You will not receive credit for a class for which you are not officially registered.
- Please note that all official communication from Vanderbilt will now be sent to your Vanderbilt email account.
- If you are planning to enroll at Vanderbilt as a Consortium student for a subsequent semester, please remember to process your class requests through your home school registrar.
Applying for Admission to Vanderbilt University as a Consortium Student
- Please contact your home school registrar for information about the application process for admission to Vanderbilt University as a Consortium student.
- Upon completion, the Consortium Application for Admission should be returned to your home school registrar.
- You can download the Consortium Application.
- The Vanderbilt bookstore is located at 2525 West End Avenue.
- For more information about the Vanderbilt bookstore, please see Vanderbilt Bookstore.
- Building and room numbers appear with your class schedule in YES under the “Student Schedule” header.
- For an online Vanderbilt campus map, please see Campus Map.
Dropping and Adding Vanderbilt Courses
- Please contact your home school registrar who will process this request for you.
- When making an adjustment to your class schedule, it is important to be aware of the schedule adjustment deadlines at Vanderbilt.
- For more information about schedule adjustment deadlines for all Vanderbilt schools, please see Calendars.
- The final grade for your class(es) will be sent to your home school and reflected on your home school transcript.
- The Office of the University Registrar at Vanderbilt does not release grade information to Consortium students.
- Blackboard consists of a set of tools used to enhance students’ academic experience, including course management systems.
- For more information about Blackboard, including login access, please see Blackboard.
- All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with the Traffic and Parking Office.
- You can purchase a parking permit online once you have authenticated your VUnetID and ePassword.
- For more information about parking at Vanderbilt, please see Parking.
Schedule of Classes
- The searchable schedule of classes is available in YES.
- To search for classes, please see Class Schedule.
- The Student Handbook is designed to acquaint Vanderbilt students with the specific standards expected of them as members of the University community.
- The policies and regulations delineated in the handbook apply to all students enrolled at Vanderbilt.
- For an online version of the Student Handbook, please see Student Handbook.
Student ID Card
- You will need a student ID card to access the library and to enter some buildings and labs. ID cards are made in the Vanderbilt Card Office, located in the Sarratt Student Center.
- For more information about student ID cards at Vanderbilt, please see ID cards.
- The official record of your completion of any Vanderbilt coursework will be part of your home school transcript.
- Consortium students do not have a Vanderbilt transcript.
VUnetID and ePassword
- Your VUnetID and ePassword will be your login credentials (user name and password) for accessing the Vanderbilt computing environment, including your Vanderbilt email.
- Vanderbilt University’s policy on Computer Privileges and Responsibilities applies to all VUnetID related services. To review this policy, please see Acceptable Use Policy.
YES (Your Enrollment Services)
- YES provides online access to information you will need while enrolled at Vanderbilt.
- This information includes your Vanderbilt courses, your class schedule, and any grades that have been assigned for your Vanderbilt courses.
- To access YES, please see YES login.