Home » Intra-University Transfers
TRANSFERRING BETWEEN VANDERBILT SCHOOLS
Students who want to transfer to another school within the university must complete the intra-university application on this website and send it by campus mail, fax it to 615-343-7709, email it to email@example.com or deliver it in person to the Office of the University Registrar, Baker Building, Suite 110.
The deadline date to submit an IUT application:
- April 19, 2013 for Summer 2013
- August 9, 2013 for Fall 2013
- December 20, 2013 for Spring 2014
After grades are posted for the semester, your application and transcript will be reviewed and your request will be approved or denied.
The Office of the University Registrar will notify you of the school’s decision via email. Please submit only one application per transfer semester.
Please be aware that if you do not meet the criteria for a transfer one semester, you may reapply the following semester, if you become eligible.
Before completing an application:
- Check the front page of the application form to determine if you meet the minimum hours and grade point average requirements to request a transfer.
- Talk to someone in the associate dean’s office of the school in which you are currently enrolled.
- Read the letter on this website from the school to which you are applying that outlines further steps you must complete.
Instructions for filling out the application:
- Download the application and save.
- Click in the blue boxes to fill in your information.
- Print the application.