Home » Intra-University Transfers
TRANSFERRING BETWEEN VANDERBILT SCHOOLS
Students who want to transfer to another school within the university must complete the intra-university application and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar.
- Campus Mail: PMB 407701
- Fax: 615-343-7709
- Email: email@example.com
- Hand-Deliver: 110 21st Avenue South, Suite 110
The deadline to submit an IUT application is the final day of exams each semester. Applications received by the final day of exams will be considered for transfer effective the start of the subsequent term.
After grades are posted for the semester, your application and transcript will be reviewed and your request will be approved or denied.
The Office of the University Registrar will notify you of the school’s decision via email. Please submit only one application per transfer semester.
Please be aware that if you do not meet the criteria for a transfer one semester, you may reapply the following semester, if you become eligible.
Before completing an application:
- Check the front page of the application form to determine if you meet the minimum hours and grade point average requirements to request a transfer.
- Talk to someone in the associate dean’s office of the school in which you are currently enrolled.
- Read the letter on this website from the school to which you are applying that outlines further steps you must complete.
Instructions for filling out the application:
- Download the application and save.
- Click in the blue boxes to fill in your information.
- Print the application.