Division of Unclassified Studies Tuition Charges Summer 2013
Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration and may be paid by cash, check, money order, or funds transfer. Credit cards are not accepted for tuition payments.
- Tuition charges for graduate and professional courses are based on the tuition rate of that school.
- All first-time students at Vanderbilt must pay a $30 one-time transcript fee. If this is your first time to register in any school at Vanderbilt, the $30 transcript fee will be added.
- Division of Unclassified Studies students are responsible for any lab, private instruction, or other additional charges associated with a course.
- Division of Unclassified Studies students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Division of Unclassified Studies students are not assessed student activities fees and are not eligible for the use of the campus recreation center or student health services. Students enrolled in the Division of Unclassified Studies as full-time students and living in campus residence halls may petition to be allowed to purchase these services.
The tuition charges listed below are for undergraduate courses:
|1 hour||$ 1,369.00|
|2 hours||$ 2,738.00|
|3 hours||$ 4,107.00|
|4 hours||$ 5,476.00|
|5 hours||$ 6,845.00|
|6 hours||$ 8,214.00|
|7 hours||$ 9,583.00|
|15 to 18 hours||$20,535.00|