Home » Academic Records » Change of Address

Change of Address

Help us stay in touch with you!

If you are a currently enrolled student, please update your address by using the online address change application in YES.

In compliance with federal law, the university is required to provide students with the opportunity to provide the address and phone number of a person who can be notified if campus police determine that a student has been missing for more than 24 hours. The university also requires students to keep an emergency contact on file who can be contacted if a student is involved in an emergency.

In addition, the university requires students to keep a permanent address on file.

  • For undergraduate students, this is the address of the parent(s) with whom the student resides.
  • For graduate and professional students, this is the address of a person through which you can always be contacted.
  • This is the default address for bills. All students are required to keep a permanent address on file with the university.
  • The university will consider mail that has been sent to an address on file to be delivered to the student.

If you have difficulty updating your address on the Web, please email university.registrar@vanderbilt.edu.

Undergraduate students who are on leave of absence, study elsewhere or who have withdrawn from the university are requested to provide a forwarding address for their campus mail at Mail Services.

If you are also working on campus, please report your change of address to HR to make sure that they can send your W-2 form to you or paycheck (if needed). Log in to C2HR using your VUnet ID and e-password.

Click on the Personal Profile tab to update your address. If you have other questions, please call 615.343.6606.

Alumni, please visit VUconnect to update your address:

Once you have logged into this Vanderbilt online community, select “update my info” to edit your address.

You may also email Alumni Relations directly at alumni@vanderbilt.edu with your updates.